CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 6 April 2009

Objective Burgos, Spain: CHECK!

Ok so first 700km are done, I must say it wasnt as tiring and long as I was expecting, i think the trick is in starting early in the morning, as anything after lunch time, becomes harder ;)

Was a good ride, I managed to create a good traveling little spot for my girl which was what i was more afraid of: her reaction. But she was always calm but attentive and she drank and even ate during the journey whenever we stopped and offered her foodies. Right now she is exploring the hotel room, after running to her sand box as soon as I assembled it when we arrived ;) Good kitties hold it in not to get owner's car dirty, she should get some hams for that!!



"Want in in my presidencial suitez? Give hamz... and MAYBE Ill consider it *licks paw*"


So me and dad had the most delightfull meal of tapas, with pork, peppers, octopus and tortilla, with the delicious spanish baguette which was great for the mood (damnit now that I think of it, I should have taken pictures of it so you could drool *evil*) And OMG is the gas cheaper here! Filling up the tank its less 15 euros in total!! FIFTEEN euros!!! can you believe it?

Anyway, other then that, I must admit I was ok when I arrived here but the tiredness is hitting me now, big time! I think I am going to have some relaxing read wine and play a bit with Xanga to try and make this stressing journey a bit less stressing! Ill leave you 2 pics to show you this new condition of mine: driver!!








Logging of with back aches but full of hope,

Ana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minha condutora LINDA!!!! ;)mamy***

Anonymous said...

VĂȘ se mantens actualizado para eu te "seguir" :)
baguetes deliciosas tapas e a seguir la france ,que inveja ******mamy

Anonymous said...

no comments (so far)
wait and see

GUESS WHO